Your friends write 25 things about themselves and “tag” you to do the same. Normally, I don’t join a lot of the “apps” and tags at these sites, but I found this one interesting because I could talk about myself AND I learned some things about my friends.
Here’s my version of the “tag” as it was reproduced at “My Face.”
I was tagged by Saul Colt and Mark Largent to share 25 random things about me. Normally, I don’t do this stuff or take the silly surveys on MySpace, but maybe this’ll be interesting to someboby
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
25 THINGS ABOUT DAVE
1. When I was 4, I had imaginary parents that lived in the garage. When my real dad wanted to meet them; “Bring’em over for supper”. I said they couldn’t come because they had no legs.
2. When I was 10, I was Governor of Mississippi for a day, and had lunch with the real Governor and presided over the House of Representatives.
3. I don’t agree with Rush Limbaugh, but I listen to the second hour of his show every day.
4. My first ventriloquist puppet was a fox houseshoe(slipper) folded in half to form a
5. My favorite childhood toys were Major Matt Mason and Big Jim, but I could make an action figure using a wooden clothespin and a popsicle stick.
6. I love the way coffee smells brewing, but I hate the taste.
7. I didn’t get my driver’s liscence until I was 17.
8. I once had a job as a dog catcher.
9. I’ve always wanted to visit Australia.
10. I was published at age 16.
11. I never went to a concert until I was in my late twenties.
12. I smoked my first “joint” when I was 36.
13. I experience “cognizant dreaming” and control dream outcomes.
14. I also have “flying dreams”.
15. I believe in astral projection, but can’t do it.
16. I only got to play one play in peewee football and it was not a “Rudy” moment.
17. I want to retire in Key West.
18. I’m afraid of heights and bridges.
19. After 6 years, I’m still mourning the death of my parents.
20. My wife has given me 2 free “passes”: Marylin Chambers, Rosie Perez–Although I still try to talk her into one or two more.
21. I hate cell phones, would never own one, the only reason I have one is my job provides one.
22. I’ve never played golf.
23. I don’t like mushrooms.
24. When I get off from work, I have to run all my errands first, because once I get home I put on a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt and I don’t leave the house.
25. I once asked a guy to punch me in the nose to see if I could take a punch–I couldn’t.
Now readers of “On The Road With Dave” can feel like they, too, have been tagged. Leave your “25 Things” in the Comments section.