Quixtar Quit Dave Robison

It’s Official.

I can no longer log in to Quixtar.com

As you might recall I wrote a series of articles about quitting Quixtar back a few years ago. I set some goals; did not meet the goals, and eventually decided I really didn’t want to quit Quixtar, but scaled back my activities in Multi-level Marketing and Quixtar. However, I did go on to travel to the Czech Republic last year at Quixtar’s behest to speak at a Quixtar conference.

Since my initial writings about quitting Quixtar, many things have happened at Alticor Corporation and in the World of Quixtar and Amway. New policies about corporate transparency, a national advertising campaign, and the corporate decision to revert back to the “Amway” name on a global scale.

Another thing that also happened was my decision not to renew at the beginning of 2008.

I held off renewing with the knowledge that, basically I had until August 31 of this year to renew without leaving my current Line of Sponsorship and I was watching and observing “at a distance” the changes taking place within the corporation. I realized that my status as an “IBO” (Independent Business Owner)affiliated with Quixtar would be placed as “Inactive” on the corporate rolls until the end of August.

I never re-newed.

It’s official. I can no longer log in to Quixtar.com and if I want to become an IBO again, I will have to register again with Amway Global. I procrastinated about quitting Quixtar, I procrastinated about renewing with Quixtar…so Quixtar made the decision for me.

Quixtar has Quit Dave Robison.

This entry was posted in Amway, Amway Global, Multi-Level Marketing, Quixtar. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Quixtar Quit Dave Robison

1. kathlee says:

Thus ends an era. Congratulations? 🙂 kathy

2. Bridgett says:

Well…your ordermygift website link still works. I wonder if I bought a Ribbon off of it, who’d get the volume and the retail profit. LOL.

Well Dave, if ya ever wanna buy stuff, and no one will have you, I’ll take ya and take real good care of you. Oh no! Is that soliciting? Am I going to have the Blog police after me? 😉

Good luck in your new role. 🙂

3. tex says:

Dave, I must disagree with you. You made the decision to quit, not A/Q. If A/Q had made the decision, you would have been terminated.

Also, the Prague trip was THIS year, not last year.

Why didn’t all the changes make you renew?

If you want any products, I’ll charge IBO cost, not retail. And if you want to become an IBO again without getting scammed on tools, you know where I “live.”

4. Rykel™ says:

Hi Dave,

Want to join me and Orrin Woodward in TEAM MonaVie? hehe, just kidding! (NOT the part about Orrin and me)

Oops, there is a 6-month Non-Compete Rule, and within this time, no one, including me and Bridgett, should solicit you – or else we might get a lawsuit from AG, just like MonaVie got a lawsuit for raiding. hmmm… does the no-compete start at Jan or Aug 2008, seriously?

Well, no matter when it should start, it should never have been there at all in the first place. Abolish the No-Compete!

Rykel from Singapore
    rykel98 (at).. g mail .. com

5. tex says:

Rykel,

I don’t think there is a rule against an IBO prospecting Dave (or someone from another MLM, unless they were with A/Q, then there’s a 2 year period, assuming they knew Dave was in A/Q) , he just can’t join for 6 months. The 6 month period depends on when Dave stopped activities that are considered “activity”, as defined by the rules. The Prague meeting in April (?) would put the 6 month deadline in October.

Click on my name for all the tool scam details.

6. Reissman says:

Soon the fog will lift. You will be able to enjoy life at a store, restaurant or movie without feeling like you have to make a contact. When you are with your family you wont have the 1000 yard stare like you should be doing something else. Welcome to the land of the living!

7. tex says:

reissman,

I met Dave in Prague earlier this year. I don’t think Dave ever felt that way. He’s not a weak minded wimp like you. He knows the issue isn’t “brainwashing”, but LYING.

Click on my name for the tool scam facts.

8. Tim says:

I did the same thing, but still haven’t given up on mlm because I’m actually making money now!