A few months back, I received an email from a member of a chat room. Really, almost everyone in the chat room received the same email. It was a questionnaire designed to get to know each other.
Recently on another forum I belong to; that email was implemented for forum members, as a “sticky post”. I had since discarded my original answers to the email, and so I filled out the questionnaire again.
The rules are pretty simple. You answer the questionnaire and then copy and paste the questions and send them on out again(along with YOUR answers) to anyone you would like to get to know.
I thought you guys would like to know more about me, other than my jobs, and Quixtar, and my political affiliations.
Here’s my answers to the questionnaire. Feel free to send your answers to me.
1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? White with a gold and black trim around the edge. I call them the “Chinese restaraunt plates”. These are for special occasions. Most days plain white Corelle plates or the fine cellulose china from Dixie. (other wise known as paper plates)
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Nothing at the moment. Favorite books are Greatest Miracle in the World by Og Mandino and How to Get Out of Debt by Jerrold Mundis
3. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? umm…after I take the mouse off, there’s an ad for PacWare Software and cigarette ash smudges.
4. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Nude Twister…oh you meant Board Game; not “bored” game.
5. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE MAGAZINE? BackWoods Home..that’s what I say in public
6. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE SMELL? “Pear” perfume from Victoria’s Secret when my wife is wearing it.
7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? Ever been in a Rest Area in South Carolina on Interstate 85?
8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Where did I leave my cigarettes?
9. FAVORITE COLOR? Red
10. Least FAVORITE COLOR? Chartreuse green, and did I mention that Rest Area on Interstate 85?
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Three
12. FUTURE CHILD’S NAME? Jesus..cause it’s gonna take an Act of God before I want any more kids
13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Never giving up
14. FAVORITE SOUND? Being introduced and handed a microphone
15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla
16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? “No, Officer, I have no idea how fast I was driving…but you caught me, so probably not that fast”
17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No, but I have my favorite pillow, that goes with me even when I travel. It’s lumpy, made of cotton, and is older than my kids.
18. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1972 VW van camper, with a fridge, couch/bed, sink…but no heat, no air. I was so cool..NOT!
19. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT BE? Live…Johnny Carson…Dead…My Dad’s Father
10. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Jose’ Cuervo 1800(slightly chilled, no salt, no lemon) with a Budweiser
11. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN & YOUR BIRTHDAY? May 6..that makes me Bull-headed
12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? Successful Stand Up Comedian
13. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yep
14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? Tremors, Murphy’s Romance, Sunset, Baby Boom
15. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? pklimljloiuj…..oops if you just use the RIGHT keys, it looks like gibberish
16. WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? Those magazines that I don’t talk about in public
17. FAVORITE NUMBER: 11
18. WHATS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? Heights
19. ONE NICE THING ABOUT ANOTHER PERSON THAT HAS POSTED HERE ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS. paitence
20. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I did actually send this to someone and they responded, but it wasn’t on this forum (or this blog)
21. THE PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
22. FAVORITE CD? Carole King’s Tapestry
23. FAVORITE T.V. SHOW? Star Trek…yes I’m a trekker
24. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? Ketchup on fries…mustard on a hot dog
25. HAMBURGERS OR HOTDOGS? Hamburgers
26. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Dr. Pepper
27. THE BEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? I have the most fun in New Orleans
28. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? Selected works of Artist Wyatt Waters
29. BURGER KING Or MCDONALDS? MickeyD’s for breakfast…a Double Cheeseburger from Burger King